During this time of increased isolation (practicing social distancing), MyHello can literally be a lifeline to help reach people who are alone and facing stress and anxiety. MyHello is a service of LifeBio, Inc. MyHello can include one, two, or all three of the options below:
1) Group Calls – MyHello moderates weekly group phone calls. These calls cover various topics – using the LifeBio Reminiscence Therapy Method. These can be offered just by phone or through video conferencing.
2) Matching Person to Person – MyHello has the ability to match an individual with another person with similar interests. They visit through automated phone calls once a week. Participants in this program are trained on great topics for discussion.
3) Check-In Calls– Professional, trained MyHello Guides make weekly outbound check-in calls with people who are at risk of social isolation/loneliness.
MyHello Guides ask proven, research-based life story questions to open new conversations during one-on-one calls. Topics of conversation include childhood memories, school or work experiences, family relationships, historical events, hobbies, beliefs, and values. Many times the calls naturally start with conversations about daily life and how people are doing.
Families can arrange to have MyHello contact a parent, grandparent, or other loved one who is struggling through social isolation.
MyHello phone outreach services are typically paid for by a senior care organization, government agency, senior living provider, health system, or health insurer. There is a growing interest in social engagement due to serious concerns about senior and population health. As of 2019, physicians in the U.S. can note an ICD-10 code for isolation as a health risk.
MyHello offers these options to organizations:
1) Licensure agreements for individual weekly calls to multiple participants (residents, patients, and/or clients).
Staff in health care settings can typically identify participants who are struggling more than others with social isolation. MyHello is the perfect solution.
2) Licensure agreements for weekly group calls moderated by a MyHello Guide. These calls can include up to 50 participants and are a great way to build deeper connections and forge new friendships within your organization.
MyHello can be used in the following settings:
MyHello can be customized to your organizations’ unique needs.
“People are lonely and isolated. This experience has opened my eyes and ears to what is truly important. I can tell I bring a smile to their faces. Reminiscing and reflecting on their life experiences adds joy to both their day and my day.”
MyHello has an option perfect for you. Contact us today to learn more about our solution to social isolation and loneliness.